Friday, October 1, 2010

Makeup Forever empty magnetic palette

I ordered two empty MUFE palettes yesterday (freedom palettes, no pan holding wells in them). I seriously have SO many random pans floating around (and also lots of 4 palettes/individual shadows that I desperately want to depot), I have been meaning to buy a Z-palette for ages, literally months, but never got around to it. Then I heard about this MUFE empty palette so I thought I would check it out. It was $25 from Media Makeup in SA plus reasonable shipping (I don't remember the exact amount, but it was just standard shipping). The Z-palettes are $30-$32 from two websites that I checked. 

The main difference is the MUFE one is metal, and doesn't have a see through lid like the Z-palettes. The MUFE palette is also a few cm's bigger on both lengths. So they are hopefully on my way to me and with luck I will receive them on Tuesday! I will definitely write a detailed post on them. 

Here is what they look like!


with shadows (not mine) I am hoping I can fit a fair bit into them!

I also put a note with my order that I would love some MUFE HD foundation samples and explained what colour I was looking for, so hopefully they see the note and chuck some in as I am definitely buying it if I try it and it lives up to the hype!

3 comments:

Jadegrrrl said...

Ooh can't wait to hear about this, is it magnetised?

Georgia said...

Yes it is :) can't wait to receive it!

Jadegrrrl said...

Awesome :) will be waiting in anticipation for your review :)